Fortunately it doesn't have to be this way. Understanding your triggers and how they take charge of you is the first step to becoming BIGGER than your triggers.
- What Being Triggered Looks Like
- Why we get Triggered
- 4 types of Triggers: Situational, Relational, Belief-Based, Trauma-Related
- How to Dismantle your Triggers
- How to Contain a Triggering Experience
- How to Stop it for Next Time
- Plus: Q&A with Annie
- AND All attendees receive downloadable exercises to expand your learning.
Know someone else who might benefit from this webinar? Send them this invite!
• • •
If you are looking for ideas on how to have better relationships feel free to read any posts and articles on this site that interest you.
If you have a relationship you would like support with and want to discuss it with Annie contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-735-5522
Take care and have a great day!